Thursday, November 11, 2010

So it fell by the wayside.....

My blogging has absolutely fallen to the wayside this year.   Just one of those seasons where blogging had to take backseat to my family, service in the Church and my jobs.   But, I am determined to start gearing up for another year of blog-madness.   I would really love to be able to start writing devotionals again and help come along women and encourage them in their walk with Christ.  One thing I have learned this year ( that I knew in my head but had not completely settled into my heart ) is that God really honestly never does waste a hurt!  Those of you who have faithfully followed my blog have seen me write about taking care of and eventually losing my brother, watched me battle with bouts of depression at times, stood along beside me as I felt God's call for me to ministry and then ultimately, this year, try to discern where in the world He wants to use me.   Well, guess what?   I am pretty sure he wants to use me right where I am at.  :)   It isn't difficult.  I think what is difficult for me is that I love serving in so many different capacities and I have to decide on one and stick with it.   So, please join with me in prayer as I get "settled in my skin" about God using me where He has planted me for right now.   I ask you to bear with me as I start getting back into the practice of daily (or maybe bi-daily) blogging and would love for you send me ideas or feedback.   Love to you all and I can't wait to see where 2011 takes us all!


John 3: 16-17  "This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again.



No comments: