Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Great Expectations!

Within 24 hours of committing to start blogging again, I had two job interviews, a job offer and a very bad cold!   (Oh and let's not forget Chris' 40th birthday and Thanksgiving!)   Needless to say, this is my first post in a week.   Such is life......    

But I did did want to jump on here quickly and post a few things I am so incredibly grateful for this year:

A husband who loves me and three healthy, good kids!  :)
A new job that I love!
A sister, brother-in-law, nieces and nephew who are preparing the Thanksgiving feast!
My dad living here in Winchester with us.
New friends and old ones too.
A roof over my head, shoes on my feet and food to eat.

And this year I am especially am thankful for "contentment".  

Praying all of you feel peace and contentment in your hearts as you gather around your Thanksgiving tables tomorrow.  Praying that you take every moment of it in - relish the smiles, the smells of yummy food and the laughter shared with those you love.  Praying that you feel much gratitude in your hearts!    Love and a big fat hug, Melissa

No comments: