Thursday, August 28, 2008

We did our presentation at church last night about our mission trip to Pine Ridge Indian Reservation this past June. It was so very important to me to impress upon people the need of the people there and I pray that I was able to do so. There were some technical difficulties and we were not able to show the slideshow presentation I had put together, but I am hopeful that we will have a chance to show it some other time. Chris and I are planning on returning next year with the children and serving for at least a week at Pine Ridge and I am actually tossing around the idea of going on another mission trip next year as well, possibly overseas. I feel more and more led to give my life away serving others. For, I have realized that that is where life is actually the fullest!

23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. 25 Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

No comments: