Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Emma is 10!


Okay, my baby has left the single digits and is officially a preteen. I am sad......

She is gorgeous, smart as a whip, quick-witted and very detail oriented (don't know where she gets that from). She is also very messy - I DO know where she gets that from (CDB). Oh and I guess she has high self-esteem considering I found this picture on my camera............
Happy Birthday Baby Girl,
Momma

Note of Interest: My water broke while howing my garden on May 14, 1998. I waited 2 more hours before calling Chris and telling him we needed to go to the hospital because I wanted to finish up. Wow - to be young again!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey Friend!
Happy Birthday to Emma. Can you believe that 7 years ago you kept my bunch while I had Juliana? Time flies~
So glad things are going well with the fundraising and you are in my thoughts re: your thyroid. You are such a trooper. Seriously.
Love,
Amanda