Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Melissa's Horrible, No Good, Terrible, Very Bad Day

This day was the sentiquential BAD DAY!

(1. Sentiquential - The most ultimate of the ultimate. Quintessential amplified by more numbers than you can count on your two little hands. More ultimate-ness for one person to handle. If overloaded with a sentiquential thing, the brain could very well melt and boil. (bib. Urban Language Dictionary)).


One of those days when it starts off "okay" (a little bad, but okay) and just quickly descends straight to the pit of hell from there. One of those days, where people say "you have to laugh or you would cry" (and by the way I am still trying to find the laugh....).

Essentially everything that could strike did strike - (i.e. finances, marriage, health, my families difficulties, etc.). The strange thing is that my sister had the same type of day. Obviously the moon and stars were misaligned (I quote my sister).

So, I am going to send the kids to bed early, finish a book (and pray for a good ending) and go to bed. Tomorrow has to be better - RIGHT????? RIGHT????? HELLO?????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A life watered by the tears of tragedy and suffering
Often becomes the most fertile soil for spiritual growth."

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa,

I hear you, girl. But I think I've come to realize if it weren't for the bad days, we wouldn't be so appreciative of the good days. Today will be better.

Angel

Jen R. said...

Sometimes the eternal shaping of our character is the hardest thing to understand. Hope you are having a better day today.

We got the car finally! Thank you...it's going to be perfect for us. (We have a few questions when you get a chance)